Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

This is just the beginning

Okay let's start, what is there in blogging where people are frantically reading and searching it in the internet? Am I too dumb to realize, that this is my very first blog and that I'm centuries behind when it comes to blogging. Well they say it's better late than never. They say it's nice to blog because you can truly express or share what you think about, maybe blogging will give the readers an update of what's happening in the real world (literally if they're not living under the rock) I really like writing things up especially free style writing where you can ramble and write the words you like, I also think writing and reading sound really silly and girlish but well what do the heck I'm thinking its a blog! it's suppose to sound silly and girlish, So I think people with normal thinking mind can understand, if not then there's nothing we can do about it if your brain is too clog up to understand. Blogging is really new to me, I don't know if there are basic rules when it comes to blogging like if can't curse, say inappropriate words, or you can't use abbreviation in blogging, and other basic stuff. I personally think I need to learn more, read more, and search more famous and interesting blogs in how and what style their blogs are, how to make your blog a hit where almost all the living creatures in this world will read it. Are there certain important things that you might want to consider when it comes to blogging like spelling, grammar, proper usage of punctuation marks, etc. I know there are lot of things to consider when you blog, but I think as soon as I start blogging, I know, I will surely learn and adjust to every aspect of it. What I hope is that, this will bring a new side in my life and it it will improve my writing capabilities in the future.

No comments: